I guess I'm not as much of a political radical as I thought. Of course it just might be the way some of the questions were worded.
Here are some of the things that the Political Radicalism quiz defined:
- People in authority usually don't know what they're talking about - and they should be questioned.
- People should be able to own any firearms they want, for self defense.
- The tax system needs to be totally overhauled or abolished. [Even if it does mean my brother will lose a substantial portion of his livelihood--but he's an entrepreneur with the best of them.]
- People on a jury should be able to vote "not guilty" if they think the law is wrong.
- "Fast food is unhealthy and should be seriously regulated, if not banned." Should have said: "Fast food is unhealthy and people should be smart enough not to eat it very often."
- "People shouldn't have to pay taxes to support wars they don't believe in." Should have said: "People should get more involved in the political process and then maybe we wouldn't have stupid leaders getting us into stupid wars."
- "If someone wants to live in a community that's only one race or ethnicity, that's their right." Should have said: "If someone of a race or ethnicity wants to live in a community where there is only one (different) race or ethnicity, that's their right."
- "Obscenity laws are insane. Adult materials and entertainment should be freely available in every community." Should have said: "The obscenity laws are not enforced well enough, and this is causing national insanity."
You Are 20% Politically Radical
You're a very traditional person and perhaps a little resistant to change. In a few more years, your beliefs will be so old fashioned that they'll be radical!